Thinking about starting your own recruitment business, but not sure where to start with funding?
Our guide walks you through your options, helping you prepare for what to expect when choosing between investment models.
Inside the guide:
- How to maximise your equity at launch
- Choosing your investment partner
- Options to launch
- Portfolio structures and joint ventures
- Angel investors
- Support from friends & family
- Personal loans
- Government start-up support
- Things to consider
- Case study: Sourcing investment through the RecruitHub network
Get the guide
Want to explore?
We take a collaborative approach to new customer partnerships, working with prospective founders to create a detailed vision and financial forecast of their planned ventures.
We don’t expect founders to ‘pitch’ us their polished business plans – instead, we work together to test and explore the viability of each new business concept, projecting financial performance, founder income and wealth creation potential.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion to get the process started.
Learn more about RecruitHub’s market-leading recruitment start-up solution.