RecruitHub works daily with experienced recruiters who are exploring their options in entrepreneurship, fielding hundreds of questions on the best way to start and scale a recruitment business.
To help bring clarity to the process, we’re sharing our conversations and tackling 10 of the biggest myths about starting up, head-on.
Inside the guide:
- It costs a lot of money to start up
- Non-competes block recruiters from launching
- Building revenue is the same as building value
- A ‘true entrepreneur’ does everything
- Trial and error is the best way to learn
- All investors offer the same thing
- Low-cost accountants can manage finances
- It doesn’t matter who you hire first
- Owning everything creates the highest return
- It’s easy to launch, scale and sell
Get the guide
Want to explore?
We take a collaborative approach to new customer partnerships, working with prospective founders to create a detailed vision and financial forecast of their planned ventures.
We don’t expect founders to ‘pitch’ us their polished business plans – instead, we work together to test and explore the viability of each new business concept, projecting financial performance, founder income and wealth creation potential.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion to get the process started.
Contact us now to see how we can help
Learn more about RecruitHub’s market-leading recruitment start-up solution.