A guide to designing and launching your own recruitment business.
Our free guide answers essential pre-launch questions to help you decide if you’re ready to go it alone, and what the right path is for you to build your business.
Inside the guide:
- Figuring out funding – how much do you need, and what are your options?
- Decoding your non-compete – what are your restrictions?
- Co-founder MUST-knows – launching with a partner? Read this first!
- Getting tech right – how to automate your way to faster billings
- Business plan basics – what are they, and how do you write one?
- Naming & brand-building – creating a brand that stands out and scales with your venture
Get the guide
Want to explore?
We take a collaborative approach to new customer partnerships, working with prospective founders to create a detailed vision and financial forecast of their planned ventures.
We don’t expect founders to ‘pitch’ us their polished business plans – instead, we work together to test and explore the viability of each new business concept, projecting financial performance, founder income and wealth creation potential.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch for a confidential discussion to get the process started.
Contact us now to see how we can help
Learn more about RecruitHub’s market-leading recruitment start-up solution.